Our site address is https://biolife-shop.jp.
Terms of Service
Article 1 (Applicable)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
Article 2 (Registration)
- The registration applicant shall apply for the usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration shall be completed when the Company approves it.
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- (1) If you report false information when applying for registration
- (2) When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- (3) In addition, if we determine that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website as the consideration for using this service by the method specified by the Company.
- If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
- (1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- (2) Acts related to criminal acts
- (3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
- (4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- (5) Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- (6) Impersonating another user
- (7) Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- (8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc. )
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- (1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- (2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- (3) When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- (4) In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
- (1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
- (2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- (3) In addition, if we determine that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- Our liability for default shall be exempted if it is not due to our intentional or gross negligence.
- Even if we are liable for any reason, only within the range of damage that can normally occur and within the range of the price (in the case of continuous service, the amount equivalent to one month) for paid services. You will be liable for compensation.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 10 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 13 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the agreement.
Biolife (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall establish the following personal information protection policy, establish a personal information protection mechanism, and make all employees aware of the importance of personal information protection and make efforts. We will promote the protection of personal information.
Management of personal information
We keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of your personal information. In order to prevent it, we will take necessary measures such as maintenance of security system, maintenance of management system, thorough employee training, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information entrusted to us by our customers can be used as e-mails or materials as a means of contacting us, providing business guidance, or answering questions. We will use it for sending.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We properly manage personal information entrusted to us by our customers and fall under any of the following. Except in some cases, we will not disclose personal information to third parties.
With the consent of the customer
When disclosing to the contractor to whom the Company outsources the service in order to provide the service desired by the customer
It is necessary to disclose in accordance with the law. If
Security measures for personal information
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiry of the person
If the customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete the personal information of the person, confirm that he / she is the person. , I will correspond.
Compliance and review of laws and norms
We will comply with Japanese laws and other norms applicable to personal information we hold, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
For inquiries to us, please contact the following.
111-16 Chishiro-cho, Moriyama-shi, Shiga 524-0034